How to play Snake on a £30,000 Camera!
This year we invested in the latest incarnation of the Hasselblad H Body. The H6X
The standout features from this camera include:
- New 3200mah Battery,
- HCD Lens compatibility including 24mm, 28mm & 35-90mm Zoom
- Can be used with 120 Film Backs
- Works as back up for the H5D camera system
- Number of profiles updated from 4 to 8
- More programmable button options
- True Focus
These are all great and make for a great workhorse to put a Phase IQ3-100MP back on, however, our favourite feature, without doubt, is the fact you can Play Snake on it…
So how do you play Snake on the Hasselblad H6X?
- Turn the camera on
- Press the On/profiles button until profiles screen shows
3) (While profiles are still showing) – Hold down the True Focus button
4) Press the ISO/WB button
Press the shutter release to start the games, use front and back control wheels to move around.
Think you can beat our high score? Send us a picture and we organise a prize for the highest score before the end of 2017.
To book the Hasselblad, head to our dedicated equipment rental page here.
Want something else? Head to our main JJ Media page here.