Quasar Science Q25SG – New In Rental.
2 foot long (more sizes to follow) Q25SG is ideal for mounting around the camera or painting with light (particularly useful for still for still life or car photography)
What we like:
- Only draws 25W so run’s of 13amp domestic
- Switchable between Tungsten and Daylight colour temperature.
- Small form factor so easy to hide on set (can be mounted to ceiling or wall with Velcro.
- No external power supply or ballast just straight into 13amp
- Expandable – Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size or end to end for long linear lighting sources.
- Energy Efficiency – At 90+ lumens per watt, the Q-LED line vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Single End Power Input – Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms.
- Dimmer Compatible: Compatible with 2.5k inline Dimmer (no Ghost Load needed)
- Just £20 per day rental
- High CRI: Averaging 95 CRI across the curve our LED diodes produce attractive skin tones and a vibrant colour response to the naked eye and on any film or camera sensor.
High TLCI: The new standard in colour measuring for motion picture and television lighting, TLCI readings are some of the highest in the lighting industry guaranteeing maximum performance on any camera.