This curious looking building is all that remains of a Cistercian Abbey founded in 1135. By the sixteenth century it formed part of a large house but now stands in a meadow near a farm. The main bedroom is on a grand scale, occupying the entire first floor.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing