The East wing of an original Victorian arts and crafts movement house, designed by Philip Webb for Queen Victoria's dentist. The property was constructed in 1868. There is a very large garden, including wildflower meadow, a small lake, outbuilding and 7 acres of attached woodland with ample parking for vehicles. The property is located within the M25. Internally there is a large kitchen with original arch and an open plan living space with original features, wooden floor and wood burning stove.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing