Founded by Joshua Tetley in 1822, the Tetley name represents one of Leeds’ oldest brewing dynasties and has been synonymous with the city for over 200 years. In 1931, the art deco Tetley headquarters building was erected. In 2011 production was moved to Woverhamptom, Tadcaster and Hartlepool and the Headquarters became a contemporary arts centre and bustling bar and kitchen. The building has retained most of it's original features including oak panelled rooms, parquet flooring and a caged lift shaft.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing