The Telephone Exchange

Lewisham

The Telephone Exchange

The Telephone Exchange, Lewisham

A converted Edwardian Grade II listed former telephone exchange located in the residential neighbourhood of Hither Green on the borders with Lewisham and Blackheath. Constructed in 1909, it was designed by the renowned architect Leonard Stokes (1858-1925) and is Grade II Listed, as is the phone box at the front which is an original K6 Jubilee Kiosk design. Key features throughout the apartment include: 3.7m height ceilings perfect for photography studio lighting 14 oversized timber sash windows a large amount of natural daylight Very large open plan living/kitchen – 76 sqm (818 sq ft) Very large master bedroom suite – 40 sqm (426 sq ft) Crittall steel glazed screens Oiled oak herringbone parquet flooring Original teak doors with copper came glasswork Over 7m (23 lft) of countertop in kitchen Brushed steel worktops Freestanding bath tub Located in SE13, Lewisham, South East London

Amenities

TrainNearest Rail: Lewisham or Hither Green

Contact Us


Drop us a message to find out more about this location or to check availability/rates.

    Show more images

    Map (Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking)


    Similar Locations to The Telephone Exchange