Originally built in 1935 as a school science laboratory, art department and canteen, the house has been converted from two independent flats over two floors back into one single 4-bedroom family home with wild flower green roof and private roof terrace. The property has been fully refurbished and restored to its former glory. Existing architectural features such as the concrete stairwell with metal handrails, solid pine parquet flooring and perimeter floor tiling have been lovingly restored and new period-correct double glazed Fabco steel windows have been reinstated.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing