The house is a 4 bedrooom Georgian home, on 3 floors, built around 1720. It was originally part of a pub complex (hence the name) which ceased trading around 1900. It's changed a bit since then, but retains some Georgian features (such as the stone in the living room and kitchen). Wood floors downstairs, seagrass flooring upstairs. F&B paint throughout.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing