Originally the great hall of a manor house built in around 1420 this building was for 250 years a Baptist chapel. The repair and consolidation of the structure revealed that it has a particularly fine arch-braced open roof. The service end of the hall was turned into bedrooms and kitchen, simple rooms of wood and stone. The stoking of the large stove provided to give extra heat to the hall, provides much entertainment, and some strenuous exercise.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing