An old (1720) Georgian coffee house that has been a pub operated by St. Peter's Brewery since 1996. The interior has been refurbished in a traditional style, with dark green wood panelled walls and simple wooden furniture- could be straight out of a Dickens novel! Located on EC1M.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing