Close to the town of Midhurst. The house was built in the 1520s and was destroyed by fire in 1793. Although mainly ruins there are still complete areas such as the vaulted wine cellar, Tudor kitchen and the recently refurbished Tower Room which is now a Renaissance Art Studio. Located in Kent, on the South Downs
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing