An atmospheric detached Grade II Listed Georgian converted coach house dating from 1825. A wealth of original and unusual period features, combined with antique furniture and striking contemporary lighting and accessories. The owner is an antiques dealer and interior stylist. Plenty of props on hand. Courtyard garden, Bifolding sliding doors to the rear of the living room for ease of shooting in. Sash window between the two reception rooms makes shooting easy between the two. The living room was once a passageway through which horse and carriages travelled into the stable yard beyond. Surrounded by church grounds, community gardens and Victorian walled allotments. Please note to shoot in the gardens and allotments is on special request and approval. Located in Clapham.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing