Circa 1910 detached two-storey property in five acres of ground, including small fields (for parking) and a two acre wood. One acre of lawn. Tennis court. Long drive from lane to house. Gravel parking by front door (for four to five cars or two vans). Lane parking. Variety of trees. Adjacent to fields. Property often unoccupied. Kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, two toilets. (Not shown.)
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing