Grade 1 listed Jacobean house with gardens designed by Stephen Switzer. There is a rose parterre and a yew room, together with two rose clad alcoves. Much of the inside hasnt changed for the last one hundred years or so. The house was built in 1634 and has always remained in the same family
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing