Rawreth Hall is a detached 1811 Georgian Town House (3 storey) in Essex, set within 2.5 acres. Renovated in modern Georgian style, with panelled dining room, formal drawing room, Georgian style kitchen/breakfast room & large family room. Within the grounds is an unrestored/rustic Grade II Listed Essex Barn (2 storeys including old threshing machine), dating to Napoleonic war times (c.1803-1815), with decommissioned piggery attached. Various other unrestored brick & wooden barns available.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing