Dating back to the 1860's and formerly the Post Office and Stores for the village, the cottage has been fully renovated but retains its character with exposed beamed ceilings, wooden latched doors and an open fire. Cottage is set on the road leading into St Mawgan, an old Cornish village between Newquay and Padstow. Enclosed courtyard garden. Offroad parking opposite the house for two cars and more parking in the village. House is generally used as a holiday cottage.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.