Lyne House, in the village of Kidlington, on the outskirts of Oxford, is a 17th century farmhouse which has stone walls and wood carvings in the main areas and bedrooms. It was originally owned by the 1st Duke of Marlborough in the 1600s and the family still owns Blenheim Palace today. In the early 1900's it was a carpentry and wheelright merchants premises and there is still much evidence of these activities in the house. It has 2 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms and a large farmhouse kitchen and dining area. It is a house that is full of character, tastefully furnished and has the wow factor.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing