Three floored house (former wing of medieval rural palace) containing bedesmen\'s rooms with tiny windows and fireplaces and great chamber with ceiling cornice. Rutland. Lyddington Bede House was originally one wing of a medieval rural palace belonging to the Bishops of Lincoln. In the 1600's it was turned into an almshouse for the poor.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing