A Jacobean, grade 2 listed property, built in 1606. Retaining many original features, including unusual items such as a gallery kitchen and inside long drop toilet. The large kitchen is fitted out as an American Diner circa 1950's. There is an Oak panelled room with an open fireplace. 28 acres of land, including parkland, pasture, plantation and woodland with the River Caen running through the garden. There is a disused tennis court, barn and terraced gardens.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing