Georgian House built in 1720. Stands at the end of long treelined avenue. Large formal garden with "secret" garden rooms, two pavilions, one long pond behind the property and one round pond in front. Interior carefully furnished, and containing copies of pictures and objects reflecting 18th century taste. Includes one very large room with two grand pianos, and a conservatory attached to this room. Livery stables at the farm next door if horses required.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing