Built in 1901, originally a 2 bedroom house, extended in the 80's to a 5 bed with balcony to master bedroom with views over farmland set in 1/4 acre surrounded by farm land, separate 2 bed cottage on the grounds. Large gravel driveway with wrap around garden, fish pond, vegetable garden and chicken coop. Wooden electric gates on entrance to property .
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing