Grade 2 listed three storey property built in 1644. Very private, surrounded by 1000 acres of Duchy of Cornwall land with far reaching views to the Black Mountains. Includes a billiard room, large farmhouse kitchen with open fire and AGA, oak panelled study, chinoiserie dining. Outside collection of converted and untouched barns, stable yard, lake, temple, sunken garden, paddocks and formal gardens. Also ancient little church at the bottom of the garden. Located in Herefordshire.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing