Located in the idyllic village of Aldbourne , Wiltshire - near transport links to M4 and Swindon - The Court House dates back in parts to the 1300\'s and was originally John of Gaunt\'s hunting lodge. It comprises of 3 reception rooms, 8 bedrooms and large gardens and paddocks. It has a Robert Kime decorated interior and is a perfect example of Kime's "Shabby Chic" country style. It has lots of room for parking and the village has a Norman church, Post Office and Pubs all within walking distance from the house.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing