Caroline Gardens Chapel - Peckham
Georgian chapel built for vituallers society 1826. The chapel was bombed in WWII and lost its roof and floor which were replaced in the 60's. The interior remains largely in shell condition but with concrete floor and modern toilet facility. Stained glass windows and memorial plaques remain. Located in Peckham.
Local train stations, hotels, restaurants and parking.
Tags relating to this listing