Today we’re busy testing the Capture One Pro 10 on our shiny, new, Apple Macbook Pros with touchbar, using the Canon 1DX mk2. The new Macbooks have four USB 3.1 ports, which can throw up some interesting tethering issues… but don’t worry, we’re checking tonnes of cables and adapters for stable tethering so you don’t have to.
jj Equipment loves:
Capture One Pro 10:
- New, improved sharpening at capture and output stage
- Improved speed and faster user experience
- New tools such as recipe proofing
- Tangent panel support
- New logic keyboard specific to Capture One
New Apple Macbook Pro:
- Four USB 3.1 ports
- Thunderbolt 3
- Combined with Capture One Pro 10, they’re easy to calibrate without even leaving the software.
- Ability to run two 4k Eizos
Choose your set up here, or email Equipment@jjmedia.com for the latest kit!