Reporting to the Head of Studios, members of the Front of House Team will work to ensure that all studios are prepped and turned before/after each and every shoot or event, and all stock is accounted for accurately. As Front of House, including client facing duties, the Studio FOH Team will promote the JJ culture and brand both in the studio and when dealing with clients.
– Ensuring that Studios and surrounding areas are serviced and maintained to the standards laid down by the company.
⁃ Meeting/greeting and assisting clients into and out of the studios.
⁃ Assisting with client requests throughout the day, liaising with all JJ departments as necessary.
⁃ Responding to action lists for site repairs, renewals and improvements.
– Managing the get-out of all clients from the studios at the end of the day, assisting as necessary.
– Overseeing all vehicle access and parking on the day
– Completing stock and equipment records after each shoot promptly and accurately.
– Restocking all fridges and studio consumables as required.
– Leaving every studio ready for the following day’s bookings or client site visits.
– Maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness across client, communal and staff areas as set out by the Front of House guidelines, including liaising closely with our cleaners to ensure the studios are correctly cleaned overnight.
– Managing the secure shutdown of the premises in line with company protocol.
⁃ Ensuring that personal appearance, uniform and conduct at all times reflect the JJ ethos and culture.
- A minimum of 2 years Hospitality or relevant experience in Events or Facilities .
- A strong eye for detail, in regards to both hospitality and in presentation.
- Evidence of a proactive approach to daily tasks, demonstrating self initiative and capability.
- Self-motivated, with strong leadership skills and a hands-on attitude. Setting examples in work standards, speed and quality of delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org