Join Team JJ
We invite every member of team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business by challenging the norm, contributing and pursuing excellence. Think your a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions listed below.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and supporting the Operational and Fleet teams, this is a junior position which offers a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of Lighting within the film and photographic industry.
- Assisting the Operational team in the Prepping and De prepping of jobs, maintaining stock levels and quality.
- Keeping the Warehouse clean and clear at all times, helping the Operational team to load, unload, and put away all kit.
- Learning and utilising the rental software and barcode system in operation in the Warehouse, to ensure maximum utilisation of jj media’s equipment.
- Working with the Drivers to ensure all our deliveries and collections both in our studios and on location are fulfilled in a timely fashion and to the highest standards.
- Representing the company in line with the company’s culture, both internally and when dealing with clients.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Able to take direction well, and think on your feet, whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Team player, willing to help other members to get the job done.
- Full and clean driving license
- Would suit recent Film/Photography graduate or similar.
- This is a physical job with a lot of lifting and carrying.
Reporting to the General Manger, you will respond to client enquiries looking for locations for their next photoshoot, film project or event.
Your core role is to convert enquiries to confirmed location bookings using the jj library, requiring a thorough working knowledge of the library.
You will be expected to deliver a high level of service to both our clients and locations working within a fast-paced, challenging environment and meet monthly booking targets.
22 days Holiday PA
£25,000 + Target related bonus scheme.
- Receive and interpret briefs and present accurate options from our existing database quickly and efficiently.
- Organisation and management of your workload in order to handle up to 40 enquiries at anyone time.
- Negotiating rates with clients & locations
- Organising and attending recce’s of locations, to gain a broader knowledge of our database, and strengthen the relationships with our owners.
- Drawing up location contracts
- When dealing with any enquiry, always looking to Cross sell the additional services and departments of jj Media from Equipment & Studios to Catering.
- Working with the General Manager to bring in new business and perform other tasks as required.
- Adhere to and support the culture and ethos of jj Media.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organisation skills – the ability to organise and manage enquiries is vital in a fast-paced environment
- Well presented with excellent all-round communication skills – an ability to quickly build rapport with clients and locations is key to performing as an efficient and trusted agent, as is the ability to mediate between the two.
- Pro-active – always looking for new opportunities for jj
- A proven achiever in a sales or target based role.
- Self-motivator – sales targets and conversion rates are set to hit and exceed each month and financial quarter – the sky is the limit!