Join Team JJ
We invite every member of team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business by challenging the norm, contributing and pursuing excellence. Think you are a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions listed below.
As Studio Manager you will be responsible for managing one of our two premier Shoreditch
studio suites. You will be delivering the highest levels of customer service to our wide range
of clients and managing and maintaining the site to the highest of standards.
Responsibilities: Client care
You must be highly customer focussed, have excellent communication skills with a friendly
and professional manner and have the ability to manage your team effectively. As Studio
Manager your will be the primary point of contact for all clients leading up shoot day and on
the days themselves. You will work closely and effectively with the Production Team and
Equipment Team in order to ensure all client requirements and expectations are exceeded.
This includes identifying staff resourcing on a weekly basis and supervising a rotation of
freelance Studio Assistants and ensuring they deliver the high standards expected of them.
Working closely with our courtyard to manage deliveries, couriers and shoot logistics and
with our Equipment Team to manage their workflow into and out of the studios.
Responsibilities: Standards and maintenance
– To ensure that Studios and surrounding areas are serviced and maintained to the
standards laid down by the company.
– Overseeing, managing and maintaining all on site shoot equipment
– To ensure that all Front of House areas are clean and tidy at all times, including managing
the cleaning contract and adherence to our high standards.
– To accurately and promptly complete stock and equipment records after each shoot
– To carry out systematic checks of all Front of House areas for maintenance requirements,
repairs or refurbishing, ensuring that these are actioned without delay.
Skills and Aptitudes:
– A minimum of 2 years senior hospitality experience required
– Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decision making at all levels and
command respect from all areas of the business.
– The ability to assert expertise and achieve objectives diplomatically.
– The ability to build an excellent rapport with clients and instill confidence
– Self-motivated with strong leadership skills and a hands-on attitude, setting examples in
work standards, speed and quality of delivery.
– High attention to detail
Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Reporting to the General Manager, you will respond to client enquiries looking for locations for their next photoshoot or film project.
Your core role is to convert enquiries to confirmed location bookings using the jj library, requiring a thorough working knowledge of the library.
You will be expected to deliver a high level of service to both our clients and locations working within a fast-paced, challenging environment and meet monthly booking targets.
22 days Holiday PA
£25,000 + Target related bonus scheme.
- Receive and interpret briefs and present accurate options from our existing database quickly and efficiently.
- Organisation and management of your workload in order to handle up to 40 enquiries at anyone time.
- Negotiating rates with clients & locations
- Organising recce’s of locations
- Clearly briefing and debriefing owners and clients as to the details of each shoot.
- Updating and maintaining business operating software accurately with all job information.
- Building strong and trusted relationships with location owners and clients – going the extra mile for both.
- Drawing up location contracts
- When dealing with any enquiry, always looking to Cross sell the additional services and departments of jj Media from Equipment & Studios to Catering.
- Offering on site support to Studio clients on a rotation basis and using this opportunity to secure new leads for location sales.
- Working with the General Manager to bring in new business and perform other tasks as required.
- Adhere to and support the culture and ethos of jj Media.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organisation skills – the ability to organise and manage enquiries is vital in a fast-paced environment
- Well presented with excellent all-round communication skills – an ability to quickly build rapport with clients and locations is key to performing as an efficient and trusted Account Handler, as is the ability to mediate between the two.
- Pro-active – always looking for new opportunities for jj
- A proven achiever in a sales or target based role.
- Self-motivator – sales targets and conversion rates are set to hit and exceed each month and financial quarter – the sky is the limit!