Join Team JJ
We invite every member of team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business by challenging the norm, contributing and pursuing excellence. Think your a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions listed below.
Working as part of a team of experienced Account Handlers within the Equipment department, The AH shall understand client requirements and produce efficient and profitable quotes by reducing sub-hires and maximising utilisation. The Account Handler should understand, coordinate and satisfy their clients’ requirements in order to deliver true value.
- Engaging clients and understanding their requirements
- Building reliable and solid client relations
- Demonstrating and utilising product knowledge
- Producing quotes to meet client expectations, utilising minimal discount structures
- Understanding client budgets and expectations to secure profitable sales
- Managing enquiries from start to finish, working with other departments as required
- Taking a pro-active approach to generating new enquires and engaging clients
- Opening client accounts in line with company policy
- Liaising with Warehouse manager to manage stock utilisation
- Coordinating quote variations and liaising with the Fleet Manager to communicate changes
- Working with Warehouse manager to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced within 24hrs of return
- Communicating with clients about any missing or damaged items
- Producing accurate and final invoices for clients
- Pursuing client feedback and utilise to improve service.
- A very good understanding of photographic and moving image equipment.
- Excellent communication skills from telephone through to email and various IT systems
- The highest levels of customer service
- A team player, not only working with other A/H’s but closely with the warehouse, digital and transport department
- Ideally 2 years of onset experience or 2 years experience as a Booker / Account Handler
- Exceptional eye for detail
- A work ethic to reflect the industry we work in, sometimes working long hours
- Proactive and willingness to go the extra mile
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and supporting the Operational and Fleet teams, this is a junior position which offers a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of Lighting within the film and photographic industry.
- Assisting the Operational team in the Prepping and De prepping of jobs, maintaining stock levels and quality.
- Keeping the Warehouse clean and clear at all times, helping the Operational team to load, unload, and put away all kit.
- Learning and utilising the rental software and barcode system in operation in the Warehouse, to ensure maximum utilisation of jj media’s equipment.
- Working with the Drivers to ensure all our deliveries and collections both in our studios and on location are fulfilled in a timely fashion and to the highest standards.
- Representing the company in line with the company’s culture, both internally and when dealing with clients.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Able to take direction well, and think on your feet, whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Team player, willing to help other members to get the job done.
- Full and clean driving license
- Would suit recent Film/Photography graduate or similar.
- This is a physical job with a lot of lifting and carrying.