Join Team JJ
We invite every member of team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business by challenging the norm, contributing and pursuing excellence. Think you are a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions listed below.
- JJ Lighting is a rapidly expanding and dynamic Lighting company working across all sectors of the industry.
- This position offers a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of Lighting within the film and photographic arena.
- Comprehensive training across multiple lighting systems in both continuous and flash.
- Supporting shoots across studios and locations throughout London and beyond.
- Working in a fast paced and energised environment to provide efficient and timely delivery on our clients requirements.
- You will be joining a large community of dedicated, hard-working and supportive individuals who pride themselves on their commitment and work ethic.
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player.
- Minimum 2 Years driving experience
Full time and freelance positions available
Competitive salary and benefits package
- Content creation for all marketing channels including: social, blog and email campaigns.
- Work alongside CEO & MD to devise and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to that align with company strategy
- Create a marketing calendar that drives brand awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Drive daily engagement, reach, impressions, brand awareness and ultimately revenue across each department
- Develop new strategies to continuously evolve the social experience for JJ Media Group community
- Define marketing KPI’s
- Manage day-to-day execution of social strategies, including writing copy and publishing posts.
- Assist with generating customer insights, consistently monitoring any changes in customer profiles, behaviours and needs – spotting trends.
- Interact with and nurture the JJ Media Group social community across platforms to understand their needs and boost brand presence.
- Ensure brand consistency and maintain JJ Media Groups tone of voice.
- Act as a coordinator for the Producers. Help to collate Call Sheets, Timing Plans and assemble PPM decks etc when required
- Produce and manage detailed budgets for each shoot.
- Assist the Director of production with the coordination of all photo shoots inc TVC’s and agree priorities.
- Scout locations, source new photographers, stylists and models, in order to fulfil each creative brief.
- Setting up job and project numbers, dealing with suppliers, liaising with Accounts Department and Account Teams, ensuring all administration of productions.
- To ensure all production administration of talent / crew / other contracts are collected and collated, from project set up and outset to final call sheet.
- To set up new customers, issue PO’s and ensure invoices are paid on time
- To manage diaries of key project personnel, and ensure all parties are aware of current status of all productions.
- To be an excellent on set producer and key central liaison for all projects.
- When required, attend PPMs and other key meetings, learning and acquiring the skills to ultimately become a Producer
- An ability to communicate effectively with good listening skills
- Proactive and independent thinking ability with demonstrated desire to learn
- Strong ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Candidates should have some graphic design / photography / video skills, as well as editing proficiency. Ability to create original content.
- An understanding and passion for social media is also essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 dependent on experience.
Reporting to the Locations Director, you will support the Account Handling team and the Locations Department.
Your core role is to support our Account Handling team in providing the highest quality of service to our clients and locations. And to ensure our locations library is fully managed, enabling the Account Handling team to have everything they need at their finger tips in order to ensure we always offer our clients the best locations. This role requires a thorough working knowledge of the library.
- On-boarding all new locations
- Replying to all location enquiries
- Regular website updates in order to keep the JJ Locations website at the forefront of the industry
- Managing the upkeep of all locations data: tagging, owner updates etc.
- Organisation and management of your workload in order to handle updates and data management
- Assisting the Account Handling team in all aspects. This could include: organising recce’s, clearly briefing clients and location owners, drawing up paperwork.
- Building strong and trusted relationships with location owners and clients – going the extra mile for both.
- Adhere to and support the culture and ethos of jj Media.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An eagerness to learn from a skilled team. This is an excellent environment for the right person to grow and develop
- Outstanding organisation skills – the ability to organise and manage your work load is vital in a fast-paced environment
- Well presented with excellent all-round communication skills – an ability to quickly build rapport with clients and locations is key to performing as an efficient and trusted member of the team.
- Pro-active and helpful
- Self-motivator – as well as taking direction, the right person will have the motivation to deliver above and beyond what is expected.
Apply with Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Head of Studios, members of the Front of House Team will work to ensure that all studios are prepped and turned before/after each and every shoot or event, and all stock is accounted for accurately. As Front of House, including client facing duties, the Studio FOH Team will promote the JJ culture and brand both in the studio and when dealing with clients.
- Ensuring that Studios and surrounding areas are serviced and maintained to the standards laid down by the company.
- Meeting/greeting and assisting clients into and out of the studios.
- Assisting with client requests throughout the day, liaising with all JJ departments as necessary.
- Responding to action lists for site repairs, renewals and improvements.
- Managing the get-out of all clients from the studios at the end of the day, assisting as necessary.
- Overseeing all vehicle access and parking on the day
- Completing stock and equipment records after each shoot promptly and accurately.
- Restocking all fridges and studio consumables as required.
- Leaving every studio ready for the following day’s bookings or client site visits.
- Maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness across client, communal and staff areas as set out by the Front of House guidelines, including liaising closely with our cleaners to ensure the studios are correctly cleaned overnight.
- Managing the secure shutdown of the premises in line with company protocol.
- Ensuring that personal appearance, uniform and conduct at all times reflect the JJ ethos and culture.
- A minimum of 2 years Hospitality or relevant experience in Events or Facilities .
- A strong eye for detail, in regards to both hospitality and in presentation.
- Evidence of a proactive approach to daily tasks, demonstrating self initiative and capability.
Apply with Cover letter and CV to email@example.com