jj Media Group is made up of a vibrant group of people who aren't afraid to make noise, work hard and have fun. We are a dynamic brand with an experienced team of innovative thinkers, and a hunger for the future.
We invite every member of Team jj to feel empowered to grow the business, by challenging the norm, contributing ideas and pursuing excellence.
Think you're a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions below.
Reporting to the Studios' General Manager and Bookings Manager, members of the Studio Team will work alongside each other to ensure clients are serviced to jj’s high standards.
As a client facing role, the Studio Team will promote the jj culture and brand both in the studio and when dealing with clients.
⁃ Preparation and presentation of all studios to the highest standards.
⁃ Meeting and assisting clients into and out of the studios.
⁃ Assisiting with client requests throughout the day, liaising with all jj departments as necessary.
⁃ Responding to action lists for site repairs, renewals and improvements.
⁃ As part of the Studio Team you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the building day-to-day.
⁃ Ensuring that personal appearance, uniform and conduct at all times reflect the jj ethos and culture.
⁃ A basic knowledge of lighting and cameras is preferred but not essential. Training will be given.
⁃ Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Working under a senior team, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective completion of orders and transporting the equipment to our Studios and off site UK wide.
Maintaining jj Equipment to the highest level and representing jj at all times in line with company culture.
- Delivering/Collecting equipment to and from shoots.
- Aiding the Operations Team with the prep and de prep of equipment orders as directed.
- Driving fleet vehicles with care and responsibility.
- Keeping vehicles clean and presentable at all times.
- Keeping the Warehouse tidy and organised
- Previous experience of Equipment and driving in London preferred but not essential. Full training will be given.
- Full clean driving license for a minimum of 2 yrs.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You will report to the General Manager of Equipment and work closely with Head of Operations.
The Account Handler shall understand client requirements and produce efficient and profitable quotes by reducing sub-hires and maximising utilisation.
- Building reliable and solid client relations
- Demonstrate and utilise relevant product knowledge across lighting and cameras.
- Produce quotes with an understanding of client budgets and expectations to secure profitable sales
- Managing enquiries from start to finish, working with other departments as required
- Liaising with Head of Warehouse to manage stock utilisation
- Working with Head of Warehouse to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced within 24hrs of return
- Together with the General Manager, pursue client feedback and utilise to improve service
- A knowledge and understanding of Lighting and Camera equipment.
- Excellent presentation and phone manner.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Reporting to the Locations General Manger, you will respond to client enquiries looking for locations for their next photoshoot, film project or event.
Your core role is to convert enquiries to confirmed location bookings using the jj library, requiring a thorough working knowledge of the library.
You will be expected to deliver a high level of service to both our clients and locations working within a fast-paced, challenging environment and meet monthly booking targets.
Working alongside the other jj Agents and Library Manager.
Receive and interpret briefs and present accurate options from our existing database quickly and efficiently.
Organisation and management of your workload in order to handle up to 40 enquiries at anyone time.
Negotiating rates with clients & locations
Organising and attending recce’s of locations, to gain a broader knowledge of our database, and strengthen the relationships with our owners.
Drawing up location contracts
When dealing with any enquiry, always looking to Cross sell the additional services and departments of jj Media from Equipment & Studios to Catering.
Working with the General Manager to bring in new business and perform other tasks as required.
Adhere to and support the culture and ethos of jj Media.
Meticulous attention to detail
Outstanding organisation skills - the ability to organise and manage enquiries is vital in a fast-paced environment
Well presented with excellent all-round communication skills - an ability to quickly build rapport with clients and locations is key to performing as an efficient and trusted agent, as is the ability to mediate between the two.
Pro-active - always looking for new opportunities for jj
A proven achiever in a sales or target based role.
Self-motivator - sales targets and conversion rates are set to hit and exceed each month and financial quarter - the sky is the limit!
Reporting to the Director of Equipment, the Head of Cameras will be responsible for the day to day running of the Camera room. Along with Camera Technicians, ensuring the efficient running of an industry leading, camera department.
- Overseeing camera techs in the testing, prepping and de-prepping of camera, IT, camera grip and AV equipment.
- Managing workflows to maximise rental opportunities of equipment with a view to minimising sub-hires.
- Managing all equipment in the camera department.
- Managing client expectations and demonstrating equipment.
- Overseeing data management.
- Client Tech support when necessary.
- Excellent time management.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience with hardware and software such as - Red, Canon, Nikon, Arri, Zeiss, Sony, Phase One, Capture One, Adobe etc required.
- Experience in a rental facility preferred but not mandatory.
- Onset experience as a Digital Operator/DIT preferred.