JJ Media Group is made up of a vibrant group of people who aren't afraid to make noise, work hard and have fun. We are a dynamic brand with an experienced team of innovative thinkers, and a hunger for the future.
We invite every member of Team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business, by challenging the norm, contributing ideas and pursuing excellence.
Think you're a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions below.
Reporting to the Studios' General Manager and Bookings Manager, members of the Studio Team will work alongside each other to ensure clients are serviced to jj’s high standards.
As a client facing role, the Studio Team will promote the jj culture and brand both in the studio and when dealing with clients.
⁃ Preparation and presentation of all studios to the highest standards.
⁃ Meeting and assisting clients into and out of the studios.
⁃ Assisiting with client requests throughout the day, liaising with all jj departments as necessary.
⁃ Responding to action lists for site repairs, renewals and improvements.
⁃ As part of the Studio Team you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the building day-to-day.
⁃ Ensuring that personal appearance, uniform and conduct at all times reflect the jj ethos and culture.
⁃ A basic knowledge of lighting and cameras is preferred but not essential. Training will be given.
⁃ Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Working under a senior team, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective completion of orders and transporting the equipment to our Studios and off site UK wide.
Maintaining jj Equipment to the highest level and representing jj at all times in line with company culture.
- Delivering/Collecting equipment to and from shoots.
- Aiding the Operations Team with the prep and de prep of equipment orders as directed.
- Driving fleet vehicles with care and responsibility.
- Keeping vehicles clean and presentable at all times.
- Keeping the Warehouse tidy and organised
- Previous experience of Equipment and driving in London preferred but not essential. Full training will be given.
- Full clean driving license for a minimum of 2 yrs.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Working closely with the Senior Account Handler of Equipment, the Account Handler shall understand client requirements and produce efficient and profitable quotes by reducing sub-hires and maximising utilisation. The Account Handler should understand, coordinate and satisfy their clients requirements in order to deliver true value.
- Engaging clients and understanding their requirements
- Building reliable and solid client relations
- Demonstrate and utilise relevant product knowledge across lighting and cameras
- Producing quotes to meet client expectations, utilising minimal discount structures
- Managing enquiries from start to finish, working with other departments as required
- Taking a pro-active approach to generating new enquiries and engaging clients
- Opening client accounts in line with company policy
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager to manage stock utilisation
- Coordinating quote variations and liaising with the Fleet Manager to communicate changes
- Working with Warehouse Manager to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced within 24hrs of return
- Communicating with clients about any missing or damaged items
- Producing accurate and final invoices for clients
- Together with the Senior Account Handler, pursue client feedback and utilise to improve service
- A knowledge and understanding of Lighting and Camera equipment.
- Excellent presentation and phone manner.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Assistant will manage selected bookings within JJ Medias sites from beginning to end, to fulfil all client demands prior to and throughout their time at JJ in order to maximise their experience of the JJ Media.
Working as part of the larger production team, and in close conjunction with the Front of House Manager, to facilitate the larger Events across the sites.
- Managing and understanding the needs of all clients shooting at JJ Medias sites, supplying everything from catering, equipment and set build, prior to and during their shoot ensuring the smooth running on the day.
- Working with the Equipment Account Handlers to ensure maximum revenue potential is gained at all times, maximising the clients experience.
- Working with the Production Manager and FOH manager to ensure that all events, shoots and weddings are coordinated well, and run to schedule.
- Monitoring the impact on the buildings, and courtyard from any studio bookings & events either within or outside normal working hours.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with all external contractors such as caterers, set builders, security etc.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships across the sites, including regular site visits to personally check in.
- Promote the JJ Media culture and ethos.
- Being flexible to work required hours but also the hours it takes to complete the tasks in hand.
As Front of House Assistant Manager you will be responsible for staff development, training and motivation and keeping high morale within your team.
- You must be highly customer focussed, have excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional manner and have the ability to manage your team effectively.
- To circulate regularly throughout all Front of House areas, maintaining a high profile with guests and staff.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
- To ensure that Studios and surrounding areas are serviced and maintained to the standards laid down by the company.
- To ensure that all Front of House areas are clean and tidy at all times, including managing the cleaning contract and adherence to our high standards.
- To ensure effective liaison between Studio and Event bookings/Production and Front of House Team.
- To ensure that all charges are correctly entered on BEAST and that this is up to date at all times.
- To ensure that all Front of House staff are correctly and smartly dressed at all times.
- To maintain and monitor the studio team rota to ensure a fair division of the workload amongst all staff.
- To ensure that all Couriers are dealt with swiftly to minimise the impact on the courtyard and loading bay, and that clients receive their goods in a timely manner.
- To ensure maximum security of all client possessions throughout their time with us, including the monitoring of communal doors and areas.
- To carry out systematic checks of all Front of House areas for maintenance requirements, repairs or refurbishing, ensuring that these are actioned without delay.
- To ensure that the Courtyard and Loading Bay are easily accessible to cars and taxis and vans at all times.
- To hold regular performance appraisals with all staff, identifying areas for development and training needs and ensuring that this training is effected.
- To carry out or ensure that regular On-the-Job training is taking place to agreed standards.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decision making at all levels and command respect from all areas of the business.
- The ability to assert expertise and achieve objectives diplomatically.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership skills and a hands-on attitude, setting examples in work standards, speed and quality of delivery.