JJ Media Group is made up of a vibrant group of people who aren't afraid to make noise, work hard and have fun. We are a dynamic brand with an experienced team of innovative thinkers, and a hunger for the future.
We invite every member of Team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business, by challenging the norm, contributing ideas and pursuing excellence.
Think you're a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions below.
Working as part of a team of experienced Account Handlers within the Equipment department, The AH shall understand client requirements and produce efficient and profitable quotes by reducing sub-hires and maximising utilisation. The Account Handler should understand, coordinate and satisfy their clients' requirements in order to deliver true value.
• Engaging clients and understanding their requirements
• Building reliable and solid client relations
• Demonstrating and utilising product knowledge
• Producing quotes to meet client expectations, utilising minimal discount structures
• Understanding client budgets and expectations to secure profitable sales
• Managing enquiries from start to finish, working with other departments as required
• Taking a pro-active approach to generating new enquires and engaging clients
• Opening client accounts in line with company policy
• Liaising with Warehouse manager to manage stock utilisation
• Coordinating quote variations and liaising with the Fleet Manager to communicate changes
• Working with Warehouse manager to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced within 24hrs of return
• Communicating with clients about any missing or damaged items
• Producing accurate and final invoices for clients
• Pursuing client feedback and utilise to improve service.
• A very good understanding of photographic and moving image equipment.
• Excellent communication skills from telephone through to email and various IT systems
• The highest levels of customer service
• A team player, not only working with other A/H’s but closely with the warehouse, digital and transport department
• Ideally 2 years of onset experience or 2 years experience as a Booker / Account Handler
• Exceptional eye for detail
• A work ethic to reflect the industry we work in, sometimes working long hours
• Proactive and willingness to go the extra mile