JJ Media Group is made up of a vibrant group of people who aren't afraid to make noise, work hard and have fun. We are a dynamic brand with an experienced team of innovative thinkers, and a hunger for the future.
We invite every member of Team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business, by challenging the norm, contributing ideas and pursuing excellence.
Think you're a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions below.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will work alongside the Operations team to facilitate the effective transport of equipment orders as necessary. Maintaining equipment to the highest level, whilst in transit and representing the company on set.
• Delivering/collecting equipment to/from shoots, either in our studios or offsite locations throughout the UK. Transporting all equipment safely and securely.
• Presenting the equipment onset in an ordered and presentable fashion. Collecting all equipment from set, using collection sheets to facilitate effective collection.
• Driving company vehicles with care and responsibility, and with careful selection of routes taken.
• Transporting sub hires to and from hire companies.
• Constantly monitoring and updating of delivery timetable, informing Operations of any unforeseen variations to your schedule.
• Maintaining the equipment, keeping it clean and presentable at all times.
• Keeping vehicles clean and presentable at all times.
• Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised, and assisting Operations in the effective management of stock.
• Representing the company in line with company culture.
• Candidates must hold a full clean license and to have been driving for a minimum of 2 years.
Reporting to the Front of house Manager, members of the Hospitality Team will work alongside each other to ensure clients are serviced to JJ’s high standards.
As a client facing role, the Hospitality Team will promote the JJ culture and brand both in the studio and when dealing with clients
• Preparation and presentation of all studios to the highest standards.
• Meeting and assisting clients into and out of the studios.
• Assisting with client requests throughout the day, liaising with all JJ departments as necessary.
• Responding to action lists for site repairs, renewals and improvements.
• As part of the Front of House Team you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the building day-to-day.
• Ensuring that personal appearance, uniform and conduct at all times reflect the JJ ethos and culture.
Must be available to work weekends
Outgoing, enthusiastic, hard working and practicalApplicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The expectation on this role is to manage the entire workflow from enquiry to execution, liaising directly with clients and the production department to ensure we maximise client experience and occupancy levels at both sites.
Reporting to the General manager, the candidate will coordinate closely with the Production and Front of House teams, to ensure the complete implementation of the full spectrum of services that JJ Media has to offer.
Salary - £25k PA + Bonus Structure
22 Days Annual leave
Provide clear, concise and timely communications of detailed requirements to operational departments and service providers.
Communicate between departments to ensure seamless transition for events, photo shoots and venue needs.
Hosting Studio tours with Clients, and possessing a comprehensive knowledge of the technical capabilities of the venues particularly in relation to the Client’s upcoming needs.
A complete overview of all jobs coming through the studios at any time, their progress, impact, and scheduling.
Holding regular production meetings, and constantly looking for ways to improve current practices.
Achieving monthly and quarterly individual and departmental revenue targets, and always looking for ways to drive these forward.
Experience and a proven track record in Photographic/Film/Event production is preferred, although not essential.
Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast paced work environment with very tight deadline.
A driven and enthusiastic individual, who is able to work under their own initiative and under direction from the management.
A confident decision maker.
This is a client facing role, and the position requires the ability to interact with all types of people, from co‐workers to clients, vendors and visitors to the venues.
Candidates must be able and willing to work a varied schedule, which may include occasional late finishes, early starts, weekends and holidays.
Must be computer literate.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and supporting the Operational and Fleet teams, this is a junior position which offers a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of Lighting within the film and photographic industry.
Assisting the Operational team in the Prepping and De prepping of jobs, maintaining stock levels and quality.
Keeping the Warehouse clean and clear at all times, helping the Operational team to load, unload, and put away all kit.
Learning and utilising the rental software and barcode system in operation in the Warehouse, to ensure maximum utilisation of jj media’s equipment.
Working with the Drivers to ensure all our deliveries and collections both in our studios and on location are fulfilled in a timely fashion and to the highest standards.
Representing the company in line with the company’s culture, both internally and when dealing with clients.
Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Able to take direction well, and think on your feet, whilst working in a fast paced environment.
Team player, willing to help other members to get the job done.
Full and clean driving license
Would suit recent Film/Photography graduate or similar.
This is a physical job with a lot of lifting and carrying.