Join Team JJ
We invite every member of team JJ to feel empowered to grow the business by challenging the norm, contributing and pursuing excellence. Think your a good match? Get in touch to apply for our available positions listed below.
Working as part of a team of experienced Account Handlers within the Equipment department, The AH shall understand client requirements and produce efficient and profitable quotes by reducing sub-hires and maximising utilisation. The Account Handler should understand, coordinate and satisfy their clients’ requirements in order to deliver true value.
- Engaging clients and understanding their requirements
- Building reliable and solid client relations
- Demonstrating and utilising product knowledge
- Producing quotes to meet client expectations, utilising minimal discount structures
- Understanding client budgets and expectations to secure profitable sales
- Managing enquiries from start to finish, working with other departments as required
- Taking a pro-active approach to generating new enquires and engaging clients
- Opening client accounts in line with company policy
- Liaising with Warehouse manager to manage stock utilisation
- Coordinating quote variations and liaising with the Fleet Manager to communicate changes
- Working with Warehouse manager to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced within 24hrs of return
- Communicating with clients about any missing or damaged items
- Producing accurate and final invoices for clients
- Pursuing client feedback and utilise to improve service.
- A very good understanding of photographic and moving image equipment.
- Excellent communication skills from telephone through to email and various IT systems
- The highest levels of customer service
- A team player, not only working with other A/H’s but closely with the warehouse, digital and transport department
- Ideally 2 years of onset experience or 2 years experience as a Booker / Account Handler
- Exceptional eye for detail
- A work ethic to reflect the industry we work in, sometimes working long hours
- Proactive and willingness to go the extra mile