Canon 8-15mm f4 L
Canon 8 – 15mm f4 features
- Rear Gel filter slot
- 0.15cm close focus
- Low Dispersion Glass (UD)
- Fluorine coating on front and rear elements for easy cleaning (remember you can’t put filters on the front!)
- Comes with EW-77 Hood
- Limit switch – limits zooming the lens wider than 10mm
At 8mm on a Full frame DSLR you get a circular image within the 35mm frame when the lens is zoomed to 15mm you get a 180º image that fills the entire 35mm frame.
- When using a Fisheye the tip is to be close to your subject, even a large object will appear relatively small when viewed through a fish-eye lens!
- In camera, peripheral illumination does not work so you will get some fall off, especially at f4.
Available to hire! jjmedia.com